WHAT IS SUBLIMATION?
The dye-sublimation printing process is used to print on polyester or other synthetic fabrics. The dye sublimation inks are a pigment suspended in a liquid. solvent, like water. The images are initially printed on coated heat-resistant transfer paper as a reverse image of the final design, which is then transferred onto polyester fabric in a heat press operating at a temperature around 180 to 210 C (375 F). Under high temperature and pressure, the dye turns into a gas and permeates the fabric, and then solidifies into its fibers. The fabric is permanently dyed so it can be washed without damaging the quality of the image.
ADVANTAGES OF DYE-SUBLIMATION:
- Images are permanent and do not peel or fade.
- Dye does not build upon the fabric.
- Colors can be brilliant due to the bonding of the dye to the transparent fibers of the synthetic fabric.
- Truly continuous tones can be achieved that are equivalent to photographs/realistic art.
- The image can be printed all over the entire item, with no difficulty in printing all the way to the edges
GSG CAN HELP WITH ALL YOUR UNIFORM NEEDS
- FULLY SUBLIMATED JERSEYS (SHORT AND LONG SLEEVE)
- PARTIAL SUBLIMATED JERSEYS (SHORT AND LONG SLEEVE)
- MICROFIBER SHORTS
- CAPS AND BEANIES
- COMPRESSION SLEEVES
- FISHING MASKS (HOORAGS)
- SUBLIMATION AND EMBROIDERY SERVICES
- BASEBALL/SOFTBALL PANTS
- HOODIES/PULLOVERS/BATTING JACKETS
- MANY NEW PRODUCTS CURRENTLY IN PRODUCTION !!!!
CONTACT US FOR INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM PACKAGE PRICING !